Rockville Gardens Estate is a housing development birthed by the PPP between Bauhaus International and the Federal Housing Authority of Nigeria. Rockville as the name implies is situated on a densely mountainous part of Asokoro Extension popularly known as Guzape District. Guzape is also home to one of FCT’s most popular churches COZA (Common Wealth of Zion Assembly).
Rockville Gardens Estate sits on 19 hectares of land and provides maximum privacy. It is a well-planned and landscaped estate with all the trappings of a modern community embedded in it.
Rockville residents enjoy an incomparable view of FCT right from their home due to the mountainous elevation. The view is second to none from any point on the site. Located within 10 minutes to the Central Business District, Rockville is truly situated at one of the most sought after areas of the Asokoro Extension and of Abuja as a whole.
- Neighbourhood Park
- Community Center
- Ample parking spaces
- 24-hour Security services
- Total perimeter fencing with double access gates
- Fully landscaped environment
- Central intercom system connected to the entrance gates.
- Central power system with a standby Diesel power plant.
- Electric substations linked with transformers
- Central bore hole with water treatment plants
- Surface water drainage
- Closed circuit television system (CCTV) at security posts
- Asphalt roads and paved sidewalks.
- Street lights controlled by photo-electric switches.
- Sewage treatment plant
- 100 units of the 4-bedroom fully detached duplex
- 24 units of the 4-bedroom semi-detached duplex
- 8 units of the 3-bedroom Row Duplex
- 64 units of the 2-bedroom Luxury Apartments
- 64 units of the 1-bedroom Luxury Apartments